Thursday 15 November 2007


















Kat/week three

It was difficult today - I'm not sure, looking at the photos, whether she looks improved, but I think she will next week. I made a few important changes and just haven't got it quite right yet. Kat has a very fine, lovely face and at the moment mine is quite ugly. But I think I have seen some aspects of the shape of her head. We have her for another four weeks, so there is time. It was quite interesting having my photos of sculpted eyes and noses to look at. Helped a bit. As usual, I really needed Paul to look at my head and point out where she needed more observation. The class was very full today, which meant waiting quite a while to get his input. He's a very popular tutor, so it is not surprising that people keep coming! There seems to be less fall off this term and I think we will remain overcrowded right the way through to Christmas.

No comments: