Saturday 19 April 2008

Summer Term April 17th
































A new term. We carried over the same pose from last term for one more week - and so I started a quick study of a hand. The model is Renata again. As with the ear, it is really good to just study a tiny part of the figure. Hands are very difficult. I hope I can finish it, using photos, because I won't be there next week. Paul eventually found my ear which had been moved. It was almost dry, so I couldn't continue working on it. Luckily it was just soft enough to be able to prick! I quite like it. Not sure about the head which has now been fired! Still, I will bring it home and have a good look at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.